Get your career into first-gear with the Masters in International Construction Practice & Law.
Run by the University of Stuttgart, one of Europe’s leading centres of engineering excellence, this practical programme is designed for professionals in full-time employment.
It’s taught in English on either a part-time or online distance learning basis and can therefore be studied from anywhere around the globe.
The application deadline for 2017 is 31st January – you can find out more here.
- Have you seen the new date? International Construction Law by distance learning
- Open up new opportunities with the International Construction Law Masters
- Have you seen the news Masters in International Construction Practice & Law?
- Jump ahead of your competition: International Construction Law…
- An ideal choice for anyone looking to strengthen their international construction law skills…